Sunday, December 24, 2017

Nov '17 Gaming Goals Review

Last month I started back up with my gaming goals, in an effort to give myself some goals to get myself blogging again. So let's take a look at how I did with them, shall we?

She's sad that there was so little time to game as of late.

The Goals

I lacked time to game throughout November and December. Real life sort of ends up getting in the way at the end of the year. It's something I'll have to take into account for next year. Or try to remember to take into account. I always remember about it in hindsight!

World of Warcraft

There are a few achievements that I didn't even begin to touch, such as "Well Read" and "Turkey Lurkey". I worked on leveling my Death Knight towards "Quintessential Quintet", though only got her about six or seven levels. Same with leveling my dwarf towards "Double Agent". I did complete "Friend or Fowl?" because it was an easy two minute achievement.

I surprisingly ended up completing "Raiding with Leashes", mainly because I didn't need many pets to finish, and RNG was on my side. I haven't been so lucky with "Raiding with Leashes II", yet. I only grabbed myself a Menagerie Custodian, but I've been getting lots of Wolves and Custodians since, while trying to grab the Imp and Abyssal. No luck on any drops in SSC or TK.

Secret World Legends

I ended up rolling up my dragon for my new Let's Play YouTube videos, and I've been playing a bit of her, trying to build up some back log of videos. I've never played a Dragon before, and have been having some fun. So, I achieved and even surpassed my goal of just rolling her up.

I also rolled up a RP toon to try to get into RP for the first time in a very long time (in MMOs, anyway). Sadly, I haven't had much time to play her, but I'm hoping to rectify that a bit in the coming week so I can spend time gaming with folks, as well. I'm excited to get into her, though. I've a bit of a story concocted, but I need to spend a bit of time writing it up and putting it into the SWLRP mod.

Other

I ended up not touching my otomes at all, but I'm hoping to do a bit of that this coming week as well. I'll be laying out some new goals to just finish out the month of December, and then starting fresh in January with a longer, updated, list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...